Belgium Provinces Map
You can now create a Belgium Provinces map using Mapline. Although Belgium is divided into 3 regions – the Brussels-Capital Region (Brussels), the Flemish Region (Flanders), and the Walloon Region (Wallonia), its provinces are only subdivided into 2 regions. The Brussels-Capital Region originally took a small portion of a province. The Flanders have 5 provinces (Antwerp, Limburg, East Flanders, Flemish Brabant, and West Flanders.
The Waloonia is also subdivided into 5 provinces: Walloon Brabant, Hainaut, Liège, Luxembourg, and Namur.
Steps to Create a Belgium Provinces Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Belgium Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Belgium Provinces map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Belgium map of Provinces.