Belgium Provinces Map
You can now create a Belgium Provinces map using Mapline. Although Belgium is divided into 3 regions – the Brussels-Capital Region (Brussels), the Flemish Region (Flanders), and the Walloon Region (Wallonia), its provinces are only subdivided into 2 regions. The Brussels-Capital Region originally took a small portion of a province. The Flanders have 5 provinces (Antwerp, Limburg, East Flanders, Flemish Brabant, and West Flanders. The Waloonia is also subdivided into 5 provinces: Walloon Brabant, Hainaut, Liège, Luxembourg, and Namur.
Steps to Create a Belgium Provinces Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Belgium Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”