Create a Map of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Mapline
You can easily create a map of Bosnia and Herzegovina using Mapline. Bosnia & Herzegovina (known locally and informally as “Bosnia” or “B&H”) is a country located in Southeastern Europe. Its neighboring countries are Croatia, Serbia, and Montenegro. The capital and the largest city is Sarajevo. Because of its natural beauty and cultural heritage, it ranks 3rd in top countries with highest tourism growth in the world. The country is home to 3 main ethnic groups: Bosniaks, which is the largest group, followed by Serbs and Croats. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Bosnia and Herzegovina. The country has a bicameral legislature and a 3-member Presidency. The members came from each major ethnic group. It is comprised of 2 autonomous entities: the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republika Srpska. Brčko District, a 3rd district, is ruled under local government. The Federation of Bosnia & Herzegovina consists of 10 cantons.
Steps to Create a Map of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Bosnia and Herzegovina.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”