Map of Cyprus Districts
You can easily create a map of Cyprus districts using Mapline. The Republic of Cyprus is an island country located in the Mediterranean. It is the 3rd largest in size and the 3rd most populous country in the Mediterranean. It shares borders with Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Turkey.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cyprus districts. Cyprus is divided into 6 districts. The districts are further divided up into municipalities. These are:
Steps to Create a Map of Cyprus Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Cyprus Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”