Map of France IRIS Areas
You can easily create a map of France IRIS areas using Mapline. In France, IRIS areas refer to a municipality with over 5,000 inhabitants. This can mean areas with a population of 2 million like in Paris, or a small city with a population of 10,000.
Steps to Create a Map of France IRIS Areas
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “France IRIS Areas.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”