Map of France IRIS Areas
You can easily create a map of France IRIS areas using Mapline. In France, IRIS areas refer to a municipality with over 5,000 inhabitants. This can mean areas with a population of 2 million like in Paris, or a small city with a population of 10,000.
Steps to Create a Map of France IRIS Areas
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “France IRIS Areas.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of France IRIS areas! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each IRIS area just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of France IRIS Ares.