Regions of Hungary Map
You can easily create a regions of Hungary map using Mapline. Hungary is a country located in Central Europe. Its neighboring countries are Austria, Croatia, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, and Ukraine. Budapest, the country’s capital, is cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a regions of Hungary map. Hungary is divided into 7 regions which are further divided into 19 counties which are even sub-divided into 198 ridings. In addition, there are also 23 towns (known as “urban counties”) with county rights.
Steps to Create a Regions of Hungary Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Hungary Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a regions of Hungary map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a regions of Hungary.