Departments of Nicaragua Map
You can easily create a Departments of Nicaragua map using Mapline. Also called the “Land of Lakes and Volcanoes,” Nicaragua boasts its very own Lake Nicaragua – the largest lake in Central America. The country is also the largest country in Central America.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Departments of Nicaragua map. Nicaragua consists of 15 departments and 2 autonomous regions which serve as autonomous communities – the North Caribbean Coast Autonomous Region (RACCN) and South Caribbean Coast Autonomous Region (RACCS).
Steps to Create a Departments of Nicaragua Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Nicaragua Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Departments of Nicaragua map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Departments of Nicaragua map.