American Samoa Counties Map
You can easily create an American Samoa Counties map using Mapline. Located between Hawaii and New Zealand, the island of American Samoa enjoys the clear blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. As U.S. territorial control, its major economic sectors include tuna fishing and processing plants. It was in 1872 when the island felt the influence of the United States, but it was only in 1899 when the island became a US territory. Its total land area is 76.1 square miles (197.1 km2) which makes it slightly larger than Washington, D.C. The districts of American Samoa are divided into 16 counties and 74 villages. Using Mapline, you can easily create an American Samoa Counties map.
Steps to Create an American Samoa Counties Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “American Samoa Counties.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”