Map of Cook Islands Councils
You can easily create a map of Cook Islands Councils using Mapline. The Cook Islands is an island country located in the South Pacific Ocean. The country has long been controlled administratively by New Zealand until 1965 when it finally became self-governed. It is considered to be one of the top-rated tourist islands in the world. The main population of the country is on the island of Rarotonga where the international airport is situated. Tourism is the main industry with around 100,000 visitors travelling to the islands each year.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cook Islands Councils. It consists of 15 islands with a total land area of 240 km2 and covers 1,800,000 km2 of ocean. The island councils are headed by a mayor. All outer islands have councils except for Nassau which is governed by Pukapuka.
Steps to Create a Map of Cook Islands Councils
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Cook Island Councils.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”