Chile Comunas Map
You can easily create a Chile Comunas map using Mapline. In Chile, a “comuna” or commune is the smallest administrative division after provinces and regions. It may refer to a city, a rural area, a town, or a village. Some areas, especially the highly populated ones like Santiago, have a number of communes. Chile has 346 communes, each of which is governed by a mayor and his councilors.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Chile Comunas map. The 346 communes of Chile are grouped into 54 provinces, which are also grouped into 17 regions.
Steps to Create a Chile Comunas Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Chile Comunas.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the communes of Chile! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each commune just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Chile Comunas map.