Chile Comunas Map
You can easily create a Chile Comunas map using Mapline. In Chile, a “comuna” or commune is the smallest administrative division after provinces and regions. It may refer to a city, a rural area, a town, or a village. Some areas, especially the highly populated ones like Santiago, have a number of communes. Chile has 346 communes, each of which is governed by a mayor and his councilors.Using Mapline, you can easily create a Chile Comunas map. The 346 communes of Chile are grouped into 54 provinces, which are also grouped into 17 regions.
Steps to Create a Chile Comunas Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Chile Comunas.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”