US County Subdivision Map
You can easily create a US County Subdivision map by state. County Subdivisions are primary divisions of counties. They may refer to census county divisions, census sub-areas, minor civil divisions, and unorganized territories. A Federal Information Processing Series (FIPS) code is assigned per county subdivision along with an 8-digit National Standard feature identifier.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a US County Subdivision map by state.
Steps to Create a US County Subdivision Map by State
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “U.S. County Subdivisions” as the territory type and select the state.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a US County Subdivision map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county subdivision just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a US County Subdivision map.