Sales Account Executive
Work Location: 260 S 2500 W, Ste 201, Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
Mapline has recently transitioned from a self-service model to a full service one. Our enterprise suite of products completely eclipses what our offering was from only a year ago. Our customer base is shifting from to multi-user, multi-year solutions for an entire company. It is an incredible opportunity, one we cannot fully capture without a larger team.
Get in on the ground floor – It hasn’t been a year since our shift in target customers. Almost 80% of our largest accounts have been closed in the past 6 months. As part of our first significant hiring, your success would have a direct effect to Mapline’s success in a way not visible or as tangible in other companies. We have a small, targeted sales team and you would play a pivotal role as we continually expand our strategy, our offerings, and our team. You will be working directly with upper management as our sales process matures.
Be a leader – As you work with Mapline’s largest opportunities, your insights will be invaluable as we seek to capture more and more of the market. If you see an opportunity in an untapped industry or company vertical, chase it! Help us determine the most attractive product offerings. As we ramp up external outreach, you’ll play a major role in determining ideal industries to pursue and what our solution can do for them. You will own a significant portion of our sales strategy, so you need to be driven, perceptive, and confident.
- Become an expert in Mapline products and master all the product capabilities.
- Respond promptly to inquiries by communicating with customers through various channels (phone, chat, email, video call).
- Maintain a positive, friendly and professional attitude towards prospective customers at all times.
- Contribute as a team player and exhibit professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop and maintain strong, personable relationships for each opportunity.
- Identify and quantify the pain of each opportunity’s current situation and sell Mapline’s value.
- Design customer solutions with lateral thinking that goes beyond “standard offerings.”
- Work every opportunity diligently to identify high-value potential.
- Self manage your time effectively between your current opportunities and prospecting.
- Consistently track and report on your work and opportunities.
- Guide Mapline to untapped markets or industries with valuable insights.
- Support and drive Mapline’s efforts to become a forefront in the SAAS market.