How to Create Custom Map Labels by Uploading Images
Easily Organize and Distinguish Pins on Your Map
Let your map tell your stories for you! Mapline enables you to upload images so you can create custom map labels. Easily add your company or customer logo and assign it to the appropriate locations. This is especially helpful when you have large data sets and it is hard to differentiate between all the different pins on your map. Sometimes colored pins aren’t enough to easily visualize your data with your team. By being able to upload your own images, you can easily distinguish between location sets when you plot pins on your map.
Steps to upload custom images for map pins
- Open your map.
- Click the map pin icon on the left sidebar.
- Click the “Upload Image” link.
- Select the image you would like to upload. It can be any .JPEG or .PNG file.
- Choose the icon size. If you are uncertain, 7 is a good place to start.
- Click “Upload.”
- Once uploaded, click the same image to save.
- Click the “Save” button.
Make your map unique by uploading custom images for map pins. Sign up to try it now.