Custom Images for Map Pins
Let your map tell your stories! Mapline enables you to upload custom images for your map pins. Easily add your company or customer logo and assign it to the appropriate locations. This feature helps to easily distinguish between location sets.
Steps to upload custom images for map pins
- Open your map.
- Click the map pin icon on the left sidebar.
- Click the “Upload Image” link.
- Select the image you would like to upload. It can be any .JPEG or .PNG file.
- Choose the icon size. If you are uncertain, 7 is a good place to start.
- Click “Upload.”
- Once uploaded, click the same image to save.
- Click the “Save” button.
Make your map unique by uploading custom images for map pins. Sign up to try it now.