How do I add territories to my map?
8 Steps to Create a Territory Map
It’s so easy to add territories to your maps and gain greater insights to your data! Just follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Click “Add.”
- Select “Boundaries.”
- Select the boundary you want to add such as U.S. Zip Codes (see available territories).
- Select the territory coloring.
- Click “OK.”
- Click the label icon beside the territory set at the left sidebar if you want all the labels appear all at once.
- Now sit back and view your territory map!
- Midpoint and Center of Minimum Distance – What are They?
- How do I upgrade my account plan?
- How do I rename a dataset?
- What do I do if I didn’t receive a verification email?
- What are the differences between Account User Types?
- How do I customize the pins on my map?
- Can I use Mapline on a mobile device?