How do I add territories to my map?
8 Steps to Create a Territory Map
It’s so easy to add territories to your maps and gain greater insights to your data! Just follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Click “Add.”
- Select “Boundaries.”
- Select the boundary you want to add such as U.S. Zip Codes (see available territories).
- Select the territory coloring.
- Click “OK.”
- Click the label icon beside the territory set at the left sidebar if you want all the labels appear all at once.
- Now sit back and view your territory map!
- What browser can I use Mapline on?
- Can I use latitude and longitude coordinates to plot pins?
- What territories are available in Mapline?
- Can users edit my embedded map?
- How to see a report of all my territories?
- How do I measure the distance between all locations in two datasets?
- Can I search my locations on the map?