How do I draw custom shapes on the map?
6 Steps to Drawing Shapes on a Map
You can easily draw shapes to find data within a certain distance of a city or specific location. You can also create custom territories if you want! Just follow these steps:
- Open your map.
- Click “Add.”
- Select the type of shape you want to draw. (Lines, Circles, Rectangles, or Territories)
- Draw lines and territories by clicking to make points on the shape. Draw circles and rectangles by clicking and dragging.
- Click “Style” to change the color and border of the shapes.
- Click “Done.”
- How do I add territories to my map?
- What are the differences between view and edit permissions on a shared map?
- How do I set up an XML data feed?
- How do I share a map?
- How do I get invoices of my payments?
- How do I break my pins up into segments?
- How do I change the name that appears when I hover over a pin?