Map of Estonia Counties
You can easily create a map of Estonia counties using Mapline. The Republic of Estonia can be found in the Northern Europe. It is bordered Finland, Latvia, Russia and Sweden. Aside from its mainland, the country is made up of 2,222 islands and islets in the Baltic Sea.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Estonia counties. Counties are the 1st level administrative subdivisions, each headed by appointed governor. There are 15 counties in Estonia – 13 on the mainland and 2 on the islands. These counties are further divided into 213 municipalities. Estonia has 2 types of municipalities: Urban (towns) and Rural (parishes).
Steps to Create a Map of Estonia Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Estonia Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the counties of Estonia! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each zip cod just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Estonia counties.