Map of African Countries
You can now create a map of African countries. Africa is the 2nd largest and also the 2nd most populous continent of the world. Africa is composed of 53 independent countries in 5 regions:
- Northern Africa – covers Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, and Western Sahara
- Western Africa – covers Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, and Sierra Leone
- Central Africa – covers Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and São Tomé and Príncipe
- Eastern Africa – covers Burundi, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- Southern Africa – covers Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, and Swaziland
Using Mapline, you can now create a map of African countries.
Steps to create a Map of African Countries
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “African Countries.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of African countries! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each country just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of African countries.