Map of African Countries
Steps to Download a Map of African CountriesWith Mapline, you can now download a map of African countries and begin learning how geography impacts demographics, delivery routes, sales and marketing initiative and much more. Ready to download your African countries map? Get started by following these simple steps:
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop-down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “African Countries.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color”
- Click “OK.”
Analyzing Your Countries of Africa MapDid you know Africa is the second largest and the second most populous continent? Africa is composed of 53 independent countries in five regions, including:
- Northern Africa – covers Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, and Western Sahara
- Western Africa – covers Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, and Sierra Leone
- Central Africa – covers Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and São Tomé and Príncipe
- Eastern Africa – covers Burundi, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Seychelles, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- Southern Africa – covers Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, and Swaziland