Map of Israel Districts
You can easily create a map of Israel districts using Mapline. Formerly known as Palestine, Israel is located in the Middle East. Its neighboring countries are Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt. It has a population of more than 8.1 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Israel districts. Israel is divided into 6 main administrative districts: Center, Haifa, Jerusalem, North, Southern, and Tel Aviv. Districts are further divided into 15 sub-districts which are sub-divided into 50 regions. Sub-districts are also divided into cities, municipalities, and councils.
Steps to Create a Map of Israel Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Israel Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all districts of Israel! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Israel districts.