Map of Israel Districts
You can easily create a map of Israel districts using Mapline. Formerly known as Palestine, Israel is located in the Middle East. Its neighboring countries are Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt. It has a population of more than 8.1 million.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Israel districts. Israel is divided into 6 main administrative districts: Center, Haifa, Jerusalem, North, Southern, and Tel Aviv. Districts are further divided into 15 sub-districts which are sub-divided into 50 regions. Sub-districts are also divided into cities, municipalities, and councils.
Steps to Create a Map of Israel Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Israel Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”