Map of Jordan Governorates
You can easily create a map of Jordan governorates using Mapline. Jordan is a country located in Western Asia. Its neighboring countries are Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, and Israel. Jordan is considered to be the safest country in the Middle East and in Arab country as a whole.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Jordan governorates. Jordan is divided into 12 governorates. These are grouped together to form 3 regions:
- Central Region – consists of the governorates of Irbid, Ajloun, Jerash and Mafraq
- North Region – consists of governorates of Balqa, Amman, Zarqa and Madaba
- South Region – consists of the governorates of Karak, Tafilah, Ma’an, and Aqaba
Steps to Create a Map of Jordan Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Jordan Governorates.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all governorates of Jordan! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Jordan governorates.