Map of Kazakhstan Regions
You can easily create a map of Kazakhstan regions using Mapline. Kazakhstan is a unique country which location expands in Central Asia and Europe. Since it occupies an area of 2,724,900 square kilometers, Kazakhstan is considered to be the largest landlocked country by land area and the 9th largest country in the world. With its population of more than 18 million, Kazakhstan is on the 61st spot among the world’s most populous countries.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Kazakhstan regions. Kazakhstan is divided into 14 regions which are further divided into 170 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Kazakhstan Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Kazakhstan Regions.” Use the search bar for quicker results.
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all regions of Kazakhstan! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Kazakhstan regions.