Malaysian States Map
You can easily create a Malaysian states map using Mapline. Malaysia is a country located in Southeast Asia. It consists of 2 almost identical sized regions – the Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia. Peninsular Malaysia shares borders with Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. East Malaysia shares borders with Brunei and the Philippines. The country has a population of over 30 million, making it the 44th most populous country in the world. Malaysia’s industrialized economy ranked 3rd largest in Southeast Asia.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Malaysian States Map. Malaysia is divided into 13 states and 3 federal territories. East Malaysia is divided into 16 divisions while Peninsular Malaysia is divided into small districts.
Steps to Create a Malaysian States Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Malaysia States and Federal Territories.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Malaysian states map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Malaysian states map.