Malaysian States Map
You can easily create a Malaysian states map using Mapline. Malaysia is a country located in Southeast Asia. It consists of 2 almost identical sized regions – the Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia. Peninsular Malaysia shares borders with Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. East Malaysia shares borders with Brunei and the Philippines. The country has a population of over 30 million, making it the 44th most populous country in the world. Malaysia’s industrialized economy ranked 3rd largest in Southeast Asia.Using Mapline, you can easily create a Malaysian States Map. Malaysia is divided into 13 states and 3 federal territories. East Malaysia is divided into 16 divisions while Peninsular Malaysia is divided into small districts.
Steps to Create a Malaysian States Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Malaysia States and Territories.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”