Map of Maldives Provinces
You can easily create a map of Maldives provinces using Mapline. Maldives is an island country located in Asia. Its neighboring countries are India and Sri Lanka. The country is believed to be one of the most geographically dispersed countries in the world with 1192 coral islands grouped together to make up around 26 atolls. It is also the smallest Asian country in population and in area size. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Maldives provinces. Maldives is divided into 7 provinces. The 26 natural atolls and other isolated island groups are divided to make up 21 divisions.
Steps to Create a Map of Maldives Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Maldives Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”