Map of Mongolia Provinces
You can easily create a map of Mongolia provinces using Mapline. Mongolia is a country located in East Asia. It shares borders with China and Russia. With more than 1.5 million square kilometers, Mongolia is the 2nd largest landlocked country and the 19th largest country in the world. With a population of approximately 3 million, Mongolia is the most sparsely populated independent country. Almost half of its population can be found in Ulaanbaatar, the capital and largest city.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mongolia provinces. Mongolia is divided into 21 provinces and a capital city. The provinces are further divided into 329 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Mongolia Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Mongolia Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Mongolia provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Mongolia provinces.