Map of Oman Governorates
Peninsula. It shares borders with the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran and Pakistan. Oman’s economy relies on its oil reserves. Other sources of income are agriculture and tourism.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Oman governorates. Oman is divided into 11 governorates, which in turn, are sub-divided into 61 provinces. Dhofar is the largest subdivision in size while Musandam is the smallest and also the least populous. In terms of population, Al Batinah is the most populous governorate and has the most number of provinces (12).
Steps to Create a Map of Oman Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Nepal Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Oman governorates! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Oman governorates.