Create a Map of Philippines with Regions and Cities
Gain Business Insights with a Philippines Region MapPhilippines is an island country located in Southeast Asia. It is made up of 7,641 islands grouped together to form three main geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The Philippines has an emerging and newly industrialized market from agriculture to services and manufacturing. The country is the seventh-most populated in the world having 100 million in population. Quezon City, which is found in Metro Manila, is the most populous city. The Philippines is divided into 18 regions which are further divided into 81 provinces. Provinces are subdivided into 145 cities, 1,489 municipalities, and 42,029 barangays. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Philippines regions. When you create a map, you can easily assess by demographics, population, and sales and marketing potential.
Steps to Create a Map of Philippines RegionsWith Mapline, you get the tools you need to perform deeper analyses and create visually appealing representations of your data. Get started with a map of Philippines regions. Follow these simple steps:
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Philippines Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Philippines regions! Ready to create your first Mapline map? Find information about our individual, team, API and custom plans to get started today.