Map of Sri Lanka Districts
You can easily create a map of Sri Lanka districts using Mapline. Districts are the 2nd level administrative division next to provinces. They are headed by District Secretaries which are appointed by the central government. The responsibilities of each district include:
- Coordinating activities and communications of the central government and districts
- Implementing and monitoring development projects
- Assisting lower-level administrative divisions in their activities
- Collecting revenue
- Coordination of elections
Steps to Create a Map of Sri Lanka Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Sri Lanka Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”