Map of Sri Lanka Provinces
You can easily create a map of Sri Lanka provinces using Mapline. Formerly known as Ceylon, Sri Lanka is an island country located in South Asia. Its neighboring countries are India and Maldives. to the southwest. The country’s major economy lies in the production and exportation of commodities such as coffee, rubber, tea, sugar and others. Recently, industrialization plays a major part in food processing, finance, textiles, and telecommunications.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Sri Lanka provinces. Sri Lanka is divided into 9 provinces which in turn are further divided into 25 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Sri Lanka Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Sri Lanka Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”