Map of Syria Governorates
You can easily create a map of Syria governorates using Mapline. Syria is a country located in Western Asia. It shares borders with Lebanon, Turkey, Iraq, Jordan, and Israel. The country’s economy relies in agriculture, oil industry and services. It exports cotton, fruits, vegetables, and many others. Syria is said to be the only country that significantly produce crude oil in the Eastern Mediterranean region.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Syria governorates. Syria is divided into 14 governorates, which in turn are further divided into 61 districts, sub-districts and villages. Homs Governorate has the largest area in size while Damascus the smallest area. In population, Aleppo Governorate is the most populous while Quneitra Governorate is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Syria Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Syria Governorates.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”