Map of Tajikistan Districts
You can easily create a map of Tajikistan districts using Mapline. Tajikistan is a mountainous country located in Central Asia. A landlocked country, it shares borders with Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, China and Pakistan. Tajikistan has a population of around 8 million people and a land area of 143,100 km2. Major industries include agriculture, energy, fishing, forestry, industry, manufacturing, mining and minerals and services. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Tajikistan districts. Tajikistan is divided into 4 administrative divisions: 2 provinces (Sughd and Khatlon), 1 autonomous province (Gorno-Badakhshan – also known as GBAO), and the Region of Republican Subordination. These divisions are further divided into 58 districts and 367 jamoats.
Steps to Create a Map of Tajikistan Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Tajikistan Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”