Map of Thailand Provinces
You can easily create a map of Thailand provinces using Mapline. Formerly called Siam, Thailand is a country located in Southeast Asia. Its neighboring countries are Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Malaysia. It is the 51st-largest country in the world with an area of 513,000 km2. With almost 66 million in population, Thailand is the 20th most populous country in the world. Bangkok, the country’s capital, is also the largest and the most populous city. It is the center of Thailand’s cultural, commercial, industrial, and political hub.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Thailand provinces. Thailand is divided into 76 provinces, which in turn are divided into 877 districts. Aside from this, there are also 2 specially-governed districts: Bangkok and Pattaya.
Steps to Create a Map of Thailand Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Thailand Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Thailand provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Thailand provinces.