Map of Uzbekistan Regions
You can easily create a map of Uzbekistan regions using Mapline. Uzbekistan is a country located in Central Asia. It is a landlocked country which shares borders with Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, and Turkmenistan. Uzbekistan’s major economy is commodity production which include cotton, gold, natural gas, and uranium.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Uzbekistan regions. The regions of Uzbekistan are divided into 12 provinces, 1 autonomous republic, and 1 independent city. Karakalpakstan Republic is the largest region by area while Tashkent City is the smallest. In terms of population, Samarkand Region is the most populous having a population of more than 3 million.
Steps to Create a Map of Uzbekistan Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Uzbekistan Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Uzbekistan! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Uzbekistan regions.