Map of Vietnam Provinces
You can easily create a map of Vietnam provinces using Mapline. Vietnam is a country located in Southeast Asia. It is the 14th most populous country in the world and the 8th in Asia having an estimated population of 90.5 million. Its neighboring countries are China, Laos, Cambodia, and Malaysia. Its economic growth rate is considered to be one of the highest in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Vietnam provinces. Vietnam is divided into 58 provinces. Aside from it, the country has 5 municipalities which also function as provinces.
Steps to Create a Map of Vietnam Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Vietnam Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces in Vietnam! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Vietnam provinces.