Map of Albania Districts
You can easily create a map of Albania districts using Mapline. Since 1913, Districts of Albania serve as the primary administrative division until 2000 when these were replaced by counties as the 1st administrative level. In 2015, another set of administrative divisions was introduced by the government wherein the country was represented by 61 municipalities and rural communes was replaced by neighborhoods or villages.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Albania districts. Districts were the 2nd administrative level of Albania from 1992 and 2000. Albania was divided into 12 counties which are further divided into 36 districts and 2,980 villages or communities (also known as localities).
Steps to Create a Map of Albania Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Albania Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Albania districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Albania districts.