Map of Andorra Parishes
You can easily create a map of Andorra parishes using Mapline. Andorra is a landlocked country located in Southwestern Europe. Its neighboring countries are France and Spain. It is the 6th smallest country in Europe, with an area of 468 km2 and a population of around 85,000. The capital, Andorra la Vella, is the highest capital city in the continent.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Andorra parishes. Andorra has 7 parishes: Andorra la Vella, Canillo
Encamp, Escaldes-Engordany, La Massana, Ordino, and Sant Julià de Lòria. The parish of Canillo is the largest in size while Andorra la Vella is the smallest but the most populous. Ordino Parish is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Andorra Parishes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Andorra Parishes.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Andorra parishes! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each parish just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Andorra parishes.