Map of Austria Districts
You can easily create a map of Austria districts using Mapline. The 9 states of Austria are divided into districts and statutory cities. Districts are the 2nd level of administrative division of the the country. They are the point of contact for some government-scope activities like assembly permits, dealings with public health officers, driver’s licenses, hunting permits, marriage licenses, and passports.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Austria districts. Austria is divided into 95 districts which are further divided into municipalities. Austria distinguishes 2 types of authority provided to district administration:
- District Commissions – they function as stand-alone bureaus
- Statutory Cities – cities that have municipal responsibiliteis but are still provided with district administration functions
Steps to Create a Map of Austria Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type” select “Austria Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Austria districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Austria districts.