Map of Estonia Counties
You can easily create a map of Estonia counties using Mapline. The Republic of Estonia can be found in the Northern Europe. It is bordered Finland, Latvia, Russia and Sweden. Aside from its mainland, the country is made up of 2,222 islands and islets in the Baltic Sea. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Estonia counties. Counties are the 1st level administrative subdivisions, each headed by appointed governor. There are 15 counties in Estonia – 13 on the mainland and 2 on the islands. These counties are further divided into 213 municipalities. Estonia has 2 types of municipalities: Urban (towns) and Rural (parishes).
Steps to Create a Map of Estonia Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Estonia Counties.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”