Map the Regions of Faroe Islands with Mapline
Learn Something About Faroe IslandsYou can easily create a map of Faroe Islands regions using Mapline. The Islands of Faroe, which is an autonomous country within Denmark, are a group of small islands between the North Atlantic Ocean and the Norwegian Sea. It covers a size area of approximately 1,400 km2. It is the home of some 48,700 inhabitants. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map showing all the regions of Faroe Islands. The Islands are divided into 6 regions or shires which are administered by a sheriff. The regions are further divided into 30 municipalities. Regions have the responsibilities in the registration of births, deaths, divorces, marriages, name givings, pilot whale hunting, and others.
Steps to Create a Map of Faroe Islands Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Faroe Islands Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”