Map the Regions of Faroe Islands with Mapline
Learn Something About Faroe Islands
You can easily create a map of Faroe Islands regions using Mapline. The Islands of Faroe, which is an autonomous country within Denmark, are a group of small islands between the North Atlantic Ocean and the Norwegian Sea. It covers a size area of approximately 1,400 km2. It is the home of some 48,700 inhabitants.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map showing all the regions of Faroe Islands. The Islands are divided into 6 regions or shires which are administered by a sheriff. The regions are further divided into 30 municipalities. Regions have the responsibilities in the registration of births, deaths, divorces, marriages, name givings, pilot whale hunting, and others.
Steps to Create a Map of Faroe Islands Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Faroe Islands Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Faroe Islands regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of regions of Faroe.