Map of France Postal Codes
You can easily create a map of France postal codes using Mapline. It was in the year 1964 when postal codes were first introduced in France. The country adopted the system of having 5-digit postcodes in 1972. Later, the postal code system extends to overseas departments and territories of France.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of France postal codes. There are 6,048 postal codes in France that you can add to your map. In France post codes, the first 2 digits represent the départment of the city, while the last 3 digits represent more specific locations, like préfecture or arrondissement.
Steps to Create a Map of France Postal Codes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “France Postal Codes” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all France postal codes in France! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each postal code just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of France postal codes.