Map of France Postal Codes
You can easily create a map of France postal codes using Mapline. It was in the year 1964 when postal codes were first introduced in France. The country adopted the system of having 5-digit postcodes in 1972. Later, the postal code system extends to overseas departments and territories of France.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of France postal codes. There are 6,048 postal codes in France that you can add to your map. In France post codes, the first 2 digits represent the départment of the city, while the last 3 digits represent more specific locations, like préfecture or arrondissement.
Steps to Create a Map of France Postal Codes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “France Postal Codes.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all France postal codes in France! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each postal code just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of France postal codes.