Map of France Regions
You can easily create a map of France regions using Mapline. France is divided into 18 regions in metropolitan area including Corsica. The remaining 5 regions are located overseas. The regions are further divided into 96 departments. There are around 2-13 departments in one metropolitan region while overseas regions have only one department each. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of France regions. The primary responsibility of France’s region is to build and furnish high schools. It also oversees public transit and provides assistance to business owners.
Steps to Create a Map of France Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “France Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”