Create Germany Regions Map with Mapline
You can easily create a Germany regions map using Mapline. Regions or “Regierungsbezirk” as locally termed in Germany, are administrative divisions on federal state level in Germany. These regions are headed by a district president. Regions act as mid-level agency in federal states covering mostly administrative decisions on a regional level for rural or urban districts.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Germany regions map. There are 4 states out of 16 that are divided into administrative regions – the remaining ones are further divided into districts. The 4 states are divided into 19 administrative regions. Their population ranges from 5,255,000 – 1,065,000.
Steps to Create a Germany Regions Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Germany Administrative Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Germany regions map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Germany regions map.