Create Germany Regions Map with Mapline
You can easily create a Germany regions map using Mapline. Regions or “Regierungsbezirk” as locally termed in Germany, are administrative divisions on federal state level in Germany. These regions are headed by a district president. Regions act as mid-level agency in federal states covering mostly administrative decisions on a regional level for rural or urban districts.Using Mapline, you can easily create a Germany regions map. There are 4 states out of 16 that are divided into administrative regions – the remaining ones are further divided into districts. The 4 states are divided into 19 administrative regions. Their population ranges from 5,255,000 – 1,065,000.
Steps to Create a Germany Regions Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Germany Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”