Map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece
You can easily create a map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece using Mapline. The Decentralized Administrations level started in 2011 as part of the Kallikratis” reform. The administrations hold responsibilities in administrative and financial autonomy. They include citizenship and mitigation, environmental and energy policy, forestry, and urban planning. They also supervise the municipalities and regions. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece. The Decentralized Administrations are the 3rd level of administrative divisions in Greece. There are 7 Decentralized Administrations in the country and an Autonomous Monastic State of Mount Athos.
Steps to Create a Map of Decentralized Administrations of Greece
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Greece – Decentralized Administrations.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”