Map of Greece Regions
You can easily create a map of Greece regions using Mapline. The regions of Greece are the country’s 1st level administrative level. The country is located in South Eastern Europe. Its total area of 131,957 km2 is the home of some 11 million people. It shares borders with Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, and Turkey. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Greece regions. Greece is made up of 13 regions which are further divided into 325 municipalities. The largest region is Central Greece which has a total area of 15,549 km2. The smallest is the Ionian Islands with 2,307 km2 area. In terms of population, the most populated is Attica with almost 4 million inhabitants. On the other hand, the North Aegean Region is the least populous with 197,810 people living there.
Steps to Create a Map of Greece Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Greece Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”