Create a Map of Italy Regions
You can easily create a map of Italy regions! The regions are the 1st-level administrative divisions of Italy. They serve as autonomous entities with powers given by the Constitution. In Italy, there are 20 regions each divided into provinces except for Aosta Valley. 5 of its regions are given a broader amount of autonomy granted by special statutes:
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
- Aosta Valley
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Steps to Create a Map of Italy Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Italy Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”