Create a Map of Italy Regions
You can easily create a map of Italy regions! The regions are the 1st-level administrative divisions of Italy. They serve as autonomous entities with powers given by the Constitution. In Italy, there are 20 regions each divided into provinces except for Aosta Valley. 5 of its regions are given a broader amount of autonomy granted by special statutes:
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
- Aosta Valley
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Steps to Create a Map of Italy Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Italy Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Italy! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Italy Regions.