Create a Map of Italy Regions
You can easily create a map of Italy regions! The regions are the 1st-level administrative divisions of Italy. They serve as autonomous entities with powers given by the Constitution. In Italy, there are 20 regions each divided into provinces except for Aosta Valley. 5 of its regions are given a broader amount of autonomy granted by special statutes:
- Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
- Aosta Valley
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Steps to Create a Map of Italy Regions
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Italy Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Italy! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Italy Regions.