Map of Latvia Municipalities
You can easily create a map of Latvia municipalities using Mapline. Latvia is a country located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It shares borders with Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, and Russia. Latvia is the home of more than 2 million inhabitants. The country has a total area size of 64,589 km2. Latvia has one of the highest GDP growth rates in the European continent.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Latvia municipalities. Latvia is divided into 110 municipalities and 9 republican cities. The cities are: Daugavpils, Jēkabpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Rēzekne, Riga, Valmiera, and Ventspils. Municipalities are considered to be the 1st level division while the 2nd level division is composed of towns and parishes under each municipality.
Steps to Create a Map of Latvia Municipalities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Latvia Municipalities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”