Map of Latvia Municipalities
You can easily create a map of Latvia municipalities using Mapline. Latvia is a country located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It shares borders with Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, and Russia. Latvia is the home of more than 2 million inhabitants. The country has a total area size of 64,589 km2. Latvia has one of the highest GDP growth rates in the European continent.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Latvia municipalities. Latvia is divided into 110 municipalities and 9 republican cities. The cities are: Daugavpils, Jēkabpils, Jelgava, Jūrmala, Liepāja, Rēzekne, Riga, Valmiera, and Ventspils. Municipalities are considered to be the 1st level division while the 2nd level division is composed of towns and parishes under each municipality.
Steps to Create a Map of Latvia Municipalities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Latvia Municipalities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Latvia municipalities! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Latvia municipalities.