Map of Lithuania Counties
You can easily create a map of Lithuania counties using Mapline. Lithuania is a country located in Northern Europe. It is one of the 3 countries in Baltic States. Its neighboring countries are Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden and Denmark. The country’s population is around 2.9 million people.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Lithuania counties. Lithuania is divided into 10 counties, which in turn are further subdivided into 60 municipalities. Municipalities are organized into different categories: 9 city municipalities, 43 district municipalities and 8 municipalities. One of the main responsibilities of Lithuanian county is to ensure that the municipalities follow the Lithuanian laws. Counties also run hospitals and health care facilities.
Steps to Create a Map of Lithuania Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Lithuania Counties.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”