Map of Lithuania Counties
You can easily create a map of Lithuania counties using Mapline. Lithuania is a country located in Northern Europe. It is one of the 3 countries in Baltic States. Its neighboring countries are Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden and Denmark. The country’s population is around 2.9 million people.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Lithuania counties. Lithuania is divided into 10 counties, which in turn are further subdivided into 60 municipalities. Municipalities are organized into different categories: 9 city municipalities, 43 district municipalities and 8 municipalities. One of the main responsibilities of Lithuanian county is to ensure that the municipalities follow the Lithuanian laws. Counties also run hospitals and health care facilities.
Steps to Create a Map of Lithuania Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Lithuania Counties.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Lithuania counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Lithuania counties.