Map of Luxembourg Cantons
You can easily create a map of Luxembourg Cantons using Mapline. Luxembourg is a country located in Western Europe. It shares borders with Belgium, Germany and France. As a founding member of the European Union, the country’s capital, Luxembourg City, holds the the seat of different agencies and institutions of EU. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Luxembourg Cantons. Luxembourg is divided into 3 districts (Diekirch, Grevenmacher, and Luxembourg) which are further divided into 12 cantons and then 106 communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Luxembourg Cantons
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Luxembourg Cantons.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”