Map of Luxembourg Cantons
You can easily create a map of Luxembourg Cantons using Mapline. Luxembourg is a country located in Western Europe. It shares borders with Belgium, Germany and France. As a founding member of the European Union, the country’s capital, Luxembourg City, holds the the seat of different agencies and institutions of EU.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Luxembourg Cantons. Luxembourg is divided into 3 districts (Diekirch, Grevenmacher, and Luxembourg) which are further divided into 12 cantons and then 106 communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Luxembourg Cantons
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Luxembourg Cantons.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Luxembourg Cantons! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each canton just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Luxembourg Cantons.