Member States of European Union Map
You can easily create a Member States of European Union Map using Mapline. European Union is a politico-economic union of member states located primarily in Europe. Its estimated area of 4,324,782 km2 is the home of over 510 million people. The Union runs a standardized system of laws to all its members. It allows the member states to promote the free movement of capital, goods, people, and services within the internal market. They also maintain common policies on agriculture, fisheries, trade, and regional development.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Member States of European Union Map. European Union has 28 member states. Because of its global influence, the European Union became a current superpower. This year, the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union in a non-binding referendum.
Steps to Create a Member States of European Union Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select either “European Union Member States” or “European Union Member States (without UK).”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Member States of European Union Map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Member States of European Union Map.