Map of Poland Provinces
You can easily create a map of Poland provinces using Mapline. Poland is a country located in Central Europe. Its neighboring countries are Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine and Belarus. With its area size of 312,679 km2, Poland is the 9th largest country in Europe and the 69th largest in the world. Poland is the 8th most populous country in Europe and 34th in the world with its population of more than 38.5 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Poland provinces. Poland is divided into 16 provinces. Province is the highest level administrative subdivision of the country. They are further divided into 379 counties or districts, which in turn are divided into 2,479 communes or municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Poland Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Poland Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Poland provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Poland provinces.