Map of Portugal Regions
You can easily create a map of Portugal regions using Mapline. Portugal is a country located in Southwestern Europe. Its neighboring country is Spain. One of the primary sectors of the country is agriculture. Portugal is a leading producer of crops and livestock products, including barley, cherries, corn, citrus, edible mushrooms, green vegetables, rice, olives, tomatoes, and many others. Portugal is also a top copper producer in Europe. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Portugal regions. Portugal’s regions are based on European Union NUTS (Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics) system. The country is divided into 7 regions which are subdivided into 28 sub-regions.
Steps to Create a Map of Portugal Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Portugal Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”