Map of Portugal Regions
You can easily create a map of Portugal regions using Mapline. Portugal is a country located in Southwestern Europe. Its neighboring country is Spain. One of the primary sectors of the country is agriculture. Portugal is a leading producer of crops and livestock products, including barley, cherries, corn, citrus, edible mushrooms, green vegetables, rice, olives, tomatoes, and many others. Portugal is also a top copper producer in Europe.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Portugal regions. Portugal’s regions are based on European Union NUTS (Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics) system. The country is divided into 7 regions which are subdivided into 28 sub-regions.
Steps to Create a Map of Portugal Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Portugal Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Portugal! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Portugal regions.