Map of Slovakia Regions
You can easily create a map of Slovakia regions using Mapline. Slovakia is a country located in Central Europe. Its neighboring countries are Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, and Hungary. Its land area which stretches up to 49,000 km2 is the home of over 5 million people. The country is considered as a high-income advanced economy. It prides itself as having low wages and tax rates, and well educated labor force which easily attract foreign investors.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Slovakia regions. Slovakia is divided into 8 regions, which in turn are further divided into 79 districts. Banská Bystrica is the largest region while Bratislava is the smallest. In terms of population, Prešov is the most populous region while Trnava is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Slovakia Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Slovakia Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Slovakia regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Slovakia regions.