Map of Spain Autonomous Communities
You can easily create a map of Spain Autonomous Communities using Mapline. The Kingdom of Spain is located in Southwestern Europe. Autonomous community is the 1st level administrative division in Spain. It came into existence in 1978 in accordance with the Spanish constitution. Autonomous communities have different competences when it comes to:
- Law, order and justice
- Health, welfare and social policy
- Economy, transport and environment
- Culture and education
- Resources and Spending
There are 17 autonomous communities in the country plus 2 more autonomous cities known as “autonomies” – Ceuta and Melilla.
Steps to Create a Map of Spain Autonomous Communities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “New” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Boundaries” option.
- From the “Boundary Type,” select “Spain Autonomous Communities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Colors, Heatmap on pins inside boundaries, or Paste colors from a spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
- That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all of Spain’s Autonomous Communities! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each community just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Spain Autonomous Communities.